Types of internet advertising
Internet advertising has a great impact on the targeted group of users, as it allows to choose the gender, age, location even preferences of potential consumers of advertising. Under the influence of these advantages, today very small, medium-sized and big businesses leave traditional advertising, and give preference to online opportunities, by addressing the target audience, choosing the most suitable platforms for solving the set problems.
What groups and "platforms" web advertising are divided into
- Advertisements on social networks
- Conceptual advertisement on Search Engines
- Video advertisements, an advertisement placed in videos
- Banner ad on websites
- Advertisement on the media network
Want to build your website, an online store, own startup or CRM software from the ground up?
Tell us about your project, we’ll review your submission and get back to you to talk about your project․
Types of online advertising
Online advertising options evolve quite fast. Today, there are many different types of advertising that you can integrate marketing strategy. In addition to the main goal of attracting customers, Internet advertising involves the implementation of various marketing functions.
- Text and graphic banners, which might be used by and Java Flash technologies (PopUp, popUnder, RichMedia) and placed in big portals.
- Search optimization, the most efficient one
- Subtextual advertisement- interconnected with search optimization, and has targeting advantage.
- E-mail marketing
- Social media marketing performing through blogs on social networks, and relative forums.
The purpose of any advertisement is not only to raise awareness about your product or service but also to sell it at the highest possible price. Return on investment ROI allows to calculate ROI, the benefit (or return) of an investment is divided by the cost of the investment.
Was this article helpful?