Landing page development
Except for complex portals and online shops, we also create landing pages. Like a “selling page”, landings are standalone pages offering a single, discounted product, to represent advantages and sales of the product through advertisement, to convince customers to buy a product.
So, the purpose of having a landing page is to focus the customer's attention on a specific product or a service. Work on visitors' objections through “selling” texts and triggers, make clients buy goods, or send applications for time-limited promotions.
The most important components are:
- Unique commercial offer
- Pictures showing the product in use
- Advantages of offers
- Review and feedback
- Sale triggers
The headline of the landing is the company's unique commercial proposal, the first thing that visitors notice. You have approximately 3 seconds to capture a visitor's curiosity. So due to this short period, you can inspire confidence in the uniqueness of your offer. The headlines and photos should make visitors imagine the expected benefit.
Social proof is a strong, convincing factor. The visitor probably will use your product, if he sees others using it, are satisfied.
Page preparation tips
People ordering landing pages usually think, that creating one standalone web page is easy, one-two, and the page is ready to activate. But if you do a little research you will see, how hard it is to represent the whole activity 1-5pages by attracting customers.
- Brief representation the service/product.
- The “wonderful” result is up to the advertisement's budget, gift, or a sale
- Setting a landing page for precious products is pointless, this kind of product can hardly make customers buy at once.
- Make ROI-pointer calculation. Web studios often promise high conversions, for example, daily 100 clients, by telling their sale amount conditions. What's the point of having many sales with ain no profits.
- Adjust the approximate ad budget. Landings can’t be promoted in Search Engine by SEO keywords.
- Order manageable landing, with editable content. Otherwise, you will have to ask the developer and pay every time.
If you decided to develop your business due to landing, it is necessary to either choose one of the free templates, edit yourself and advertise, or order a manageable landing from scratch and get all necessary services with a single contract. We are asked a lot about landing page prices, by brought examples of other's cheaper work.
Let's go for details of three components of landings. In creating a landing page it is possible to use a template costing 1 USD:
The author-focused design price starts from 180 USD. You can steal content (for free, but it should be unique, written from scratch). Contextual configurations of the advertisements cost 100 USD.
We included all of those services in the page development price.
Order a landing page
Average price 800$
Although the landing pages and splash pages are considered as “small” or “simple” web pages, the preparation requires quite many efforts. Having a page with limited functions, you should attract visitors with additional components: engaging design, brief texts, and the right visualization. To get the desired result, an entire team is working on it.
The price includes:
- A mockup version (author-focused)
- CMS programming from scratch
- Pixel perfect solutions
- Adoptive version of a page
- Selling texts
- Website design
- Warranty service: 1y.